Team Sky Blade Index du Forum
Team Sky Blade
Forum de la Team Sky Blade sur le jeu "Monster Hunter Tri"

Team Sky Blade Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Skyrim Dragonborn Japanese Voice ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Sky Blade Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Présentation des Hunters
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
beniterne
Autres

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Juil - 05:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Skyrim Dragonborn Japanese Voice Répondre en citant

Skyrim Dragonborn Japanese Voice > shurll.com/6zn4k

Skyrim Dragonborn Japanese Voice

985d112f2e
20 replies to this topic If the missing files were there, the game should launch without any problems.And I tried to verify my game beforeLearn more You're viewing YouTube in EnglishCHRONO TERMINUS 3,289,328 views 3:59 Skyrim Mods - Week 144 - GOOD DAY SIR! - Duration: 9:20Read the Rules and the Terms of Service if you value your account here, (and reading your other posts I get the feeling you do)TeddyKGaming 1,325,436 views 13:45 After Defeating Miraak, What Happened To The Dragonborn? - Duration: 23:38

Reply to quoted postsClear However, even a mod that does this probably wouldn't be illegal.You couldn't be more wrong Big BearjukesterUser Info: MalzelMalzel 5 years ago#6Funny that you use Argonians in the example.For some reason, when an Argonian (or at least a male one) uses a shout, it uses the default human voice; so it sounds like a Nord, Imperial, etc.Besides humans and Argonians though, I'm pretty sure they have unique voices for shouts, including Khajiit.User Info: KnuxtheTurtleKnuxtheTurtle 5 years ago#7Malzel posted.Funny that you use Argonians in the example.For some reason, when an Argonian (or at least a male one) uses a shout, it uses the default human voice; so it sounds like a Nord, Imperial, etc.Besides humans and Argonians though, I'm pretty sure they have unique voices for shouts, including Khajiit.Yeah, Argonians got the shaft on that.Current obsession: Corpse Party - The party doesn't stop 'till everyone's dead!User Info: JustincblountJustincblount 5 years ago#8Is it just me, or does the nord voice not sound like a nord at all? I'm pretty sure Alvar's power attack yells are different from mine.User Info: stickboy2323stickboy2323 5 years ago#9jukester posted.The voices are only heard during Shouts right?.You also hear the voices as grunts and whatnot when fighting, falling, running, etc.I'm not sure if they're all different but I think there are at least a few different ones.User Info: LEGEND725LEGEND725 5 years ago#10The NPC Characters sometimes have unique grunts and suchSubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe196 LoadingYou can change this preference below 6Alkpaz 2015422 1250 #7

netflix xbmc plugin downloadPassword construction simulator 2012-adds checked 1Tracy Anderson - Metamorphosis - OmnicentricSomeone Would Have Talkedwww anushka com xxxsexvideo com 1.55Ultramixer 3 Serial Codes Generator.raracronis backup and recovery 11.5 crackdownload aplikasi chat untuk hp javaHappy Feet Two dublat in romanaintroduction to mechanics of solids popov download.rar 13

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Juil - 05:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Sky Blade Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Présentation des Hunters Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz